Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Fall Festival 2010 - First Baptist Church

I'm a little late posting this. Have three new music videos, and also for the past six weeks I have been editing for First Baptist Church. This is a multi-cultural congregation, and they have an impressive Media Ministry. I currently play the role of Assistant Editor and have worked on group DVDs as well as their National Broadcast, The Winning Edge. One thing that is very important to me is to use my gift to uplift others, and I think this fits perfectly.

Last month, they [First Baptist Church] held their annual Fall Festival. Since I knew this would be a joyous event, I headed out with my T2i. They had a great turnout, as I'm sure they always do. There was all sorts of food and games, and plenty of sweet (literally) prizes. I got a bag full myself! Other activities included a magic show, face painting, dunk tank and hay ride. Go to the gallery.

FBC's neighbor is Antioch MBC, and this year their events were on different days, so I was able to attend both.

No comments:

Post a Comment